Sometimes the cheapest quote is not always the best. It is important to make sure your house is property and sufficiently covered when it comes to house insurance.

Winton & Co Mortgage Advisers can assist in both your need for Buildings Insurance and Contents Insurance when protecting your home

Building Insurance

When taking out building insurance, this policy should cover the rebuilding or repairing cost of your home. This is for events such as fire, storms, floods, water damage, criminal damage and subsidence.

Winton & Co Mortgage Advisers can assist in providing the most suitable and competitive cover.


Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance refers to items in the property that are not part of the structure of the house such as carpets, furniture, appliances and can even include high value items such as bikes, jewellery and art. Considering that there are many unfortunate events from bust pipes, criminal damage, accidental damage and fire damage, quality insurance is important.

Policies vary and can be adjusted to suit your needs as not every home is the same. Additional extras can include legal advice and also emergency call outs.

To discuss a policy that best suits your needs, contact us at your earliest convenience.

Contact Us Contents Insurance


It is important to have Landlord Insurance when you own a property that you do not occupy. This insurance is different to standard Home Insurance.

Whether the property is currently rented or currently empty, Landlord Insurance is vital and can protect you from a variety of potential risks.

Cover can be adjusted to meet your needs and can include protection against legal expenses, loss of rent, accidental damage, public liability and malicious damage caused by your tenants.

Contact us for a free quotation.